Thursday 12 April 2012

Bugs Bunny Got A Twin..

I'm aware this doesn't apply to everyone but seen as it is my blog and it does apply to me, I thought I'd rant about it!


So random that I'm even talking about it; but it just came to mind so I thought let's blog it; basically if you haven't already noticed I have big teeth.. in other words I believe that I have at least 3 other peoples teeth in my mouth!

So annoying.. and what's worse is when I point it out to people and they try telling me there not big; yeah okay so I guess you'd be one of those who got aboard the Titanic & then tried saying you couldn't see the iceberg. Actually come to think of it my teeth are as obvious as that iceberg.


I don't do regrets but boy when I got offered braces I should have flaming had them. Maybe then my teeth would stay in my mouth and I wouldn't have the daily struggle of my teeth hitting the cup before the drinks even in my mouth, an overbite the distance of Cardiff to London and maybe just maybe when I smile this wouldn't be my twin:

*inserts twin here* 


anyone else see the resemblance? 

No comments:

Post a Comment